Hi from Georgia

Greetings!

Glad you ..um.. weathered the storm.

*Lots* of DCC guru's here, ask your questions!
Also, remember to post lots of pix of your layout. Everybody loves seeing what you are doing. Remember to visit the Coffee Shop for general goings on.

Later

If I only had room for HO. Lack of space has always been my Achilles heel.
Most of the Train Shows I use to go to in Florida had Retire'es that had HO or even O scale in their house or garage & when they moved into a Condo had to model N scale to stay in the Hobby. I use to get real good buys on HO scale from people that had problems downsizing.

Most of the Train Shows I use to go to in Florida had Retire'es that had HO or even O scale in their house or garage & when they moved into a Condo had to model N scale to stay in the Hobby. I use to get real good buys on HO scale from people that had problems downsizing.
I do like N though. No matter how small it’s always bigger and you can get up some drag freights. When I was a kid and N was new, it was very toy like and the locomotives ran poorly. Kato mechanisms I the mid 80s changed that a lot. Today the detail is amazing, so I might stick with it if we retire to a larger space.

Back