Hey

WPfanatic

Just wanted to take a minute here and introduce myself. I have been a model railroader for a little over 30 years. I have interests in both N and HO,abd although I have never really had a layout I have had the beginnings of a few shelf layouts to the point that I vould run trains. I also build 1/25 scale model cars. I love scratch building,customizing,designing,airbrushing and weathering anything. I am truly blessed by the fact that my wife not only supports these ventures,but joins in with me. I am here to learn all thst I can. But if I can help please ask

Welcome WP,
I'm sure you will find just about everything you could need for information and support on the forum here.

Welcome to the friendliest model railroading forum on the Internet (name?). Where are you from and what railroads and eras are you interested in? Lucky is the man whose wife supports and joins him in this hobby. Ask away with any questions that you might have.
If you have the time, come on over to the Coffee Shop and join us for some random conversations that generally don't include politics or religion. That would also be a good place to post pictures of your cars, although I believe that you have to make a certain number of posts before the forum's software allows picture posting for new members, five I think.

Willie

Sorry about leaving out some vital info. My name is Mark and I live in the desert which is great. I am interested in railroading in general but model between the late 60's and late 80's. Western Pacific is by far my favorite railroad although I also like the DRGW,Santa Fe and a few others.

Back