Here are some pictures of my layout build

richhard444

All bench work was built using furniture grade 3/4" Furniture Grade Plywood, designed on a computer and built in my cabinet shop. Brought home into the basement and screwed together. img001.jpgimg002.jpgimg003.jpgimg004.jpgimg005.jpgimg006.jpgimg007.jpgimg008.jpgimg009.jpgimg010.jpgimg001.jpgimg002.jpgimg003.jpgimg005.jpgimg006.jpgimg007.jpgimg008.jpgimg009.jpgimg010.jpg

Looks very good Richard, I envy you having so much room to play with. Keep the pictures coming though, will be great to see what else you have done.

Cabinet shop, awesome, no wonder your bench work is looking so nice. Looking forward to watching your build.

Those first pictures were from back in 2003 when I started the build. Here are some of the way it looks now. And a basic drawing of the track plan, which has some changes and additions since. As time goes on I will post more detailed pictures of the various towns on the layout. But for now I don't want to bog you all down with to much.
Richardimg021.jpgBLOG PICTURES 028.jpgBLOG PICTURES 018.jpgBLOG PICTURES 054.jpgBLOG PICTURES 059.jpgBLOG PICTURES 060.jpg

Please do bog us down. This is model railroading goodness here! Look forward to seeing more, Well done!

I second MIKE"S comment!
Do like that benchwork... got to look closer at the track plan and scenery closer.
Keep em coming.

Back