HELP!!! Mccabes Engine Service Facility photos or instructions in color?!

toddmc09

:confused:Hello everyone, I just picked up McCabes Engine Service Facility in N Scale, and I will be trying to put this together, but I need more photos or better instructions than the ones included in the kit. It is obvious the larger scale versions were better supplied, N scale is still kind of the stepchild when it comes to wooden craftsman kits lol! It is in a bag and the instructions are horrible. I really just need some photos of the sand house and lean to side of the kit. This kit was put out by Republic Locomotive works, it was a limited run in HO and other scales. If anybody built this kit and has any pictures that would help out a lot. I will take in help in any scale, just need the visuals. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
McCabes Engine Service

Yes, first place i looked. No luck, and same picture that came with kit on web site, and It is out of production so they have pretty much tuck it away other than a few in stock. It is being sold by another group now. Thanks.

Good News.

:cool: I found the pics I needed, just so happens they were buried on Rail Road Line Forums...LOL! Someone back in 2004 built the kit. Great, now I can start on it. Wish me luck, it's a bear.

Back