Hello! I've been getting back into the model train hobby.

Hi everyone! I love trains, but I have a mental disability, so I struggle with various things, I hope you'll understand. I used to build HO Scale model train layouts every year for the holiday season with my dad back when I was a kid. I wish I could find some old photos of those old layouts. But that was before we had mobile phones with built in cameras. Anyway, I collect a variety of model trains such as Bachmann, Walthers Trainline, and Tyco engines. Alongside the various model trains, I build wooden railroads for my collection of battery powered Brio World Wooden railway trains, and I collect Thomas the Tank Engine Track Master engines as well. I have a fairly large collection of wooden trains, and Mattel Thomas & Friends diecast trains. The other thing about me is that I set up all my railroad systems, this includes Model Trains, wooden trains, Mattel Thomas trains, and even some Plarail trains, to run in and around my Hot Wheels cars and Matchbox car city. I know the scales don't match but I have lots of have fun with it this way. I'll share some photos and maybe a couple videos too if that's ok. I'd like to ask; may I share a link to my toy train themed YouTube channel? I post lots of videos of model trains and various toy trains on there, with the occasional video of real trains. I sometimes like to record videos of the local train that goes by my hometown. I think I may have accidently deleted some of those videos a while back. Anyway, that's all I can think of to say for now. Nice to meet you all!

Attachments

• 20230906_090719.jpg
    20230906_090719.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 49

Back