Hello from Cedar Branch!

CedarBranchRR

Cedar Branch is a place, not a city, town, or community. It runs through the woods behind my house. On other forums I am either Cedar Branch Biker (Mountain biking on my own trail system.) or Cedar Branch Fisher. I got into HO scale RR after I lost my Lionel 027 in a fire. My son-in-law is a conductor for Norfolk Southern freight division and got me started. At present I am working on a table-top that started as 4X8 and is now up to 5X9. I am modeling Southern RR. I am old enough I can remember when the Spencer shops were still in operation. (Yes, I really am THAT OLD!) Southern took me from Greensboro, NC to Philly on my way to USCG boot camp. I have been working slowly, (very slowly) on my set up but hope to work a little faster in the very near future. Hope to hear from you fellow model railroaders soon.

Hello and welcome aboard. Look forward to talking to ya as well as seeing any photos you have.

I need to it clean up a bit so it will make for a decent picture.;) I still got a long way to go so you will be able to see it in progress, hopefully.

Back