Hawks NEW "MHO Junction" layout

Track Plan.jpg

Great work on this bridge Lloyd!!! Very impressive. Thanks for posting this.

Thanks Yannis

WOW, 2 replies out of 600 views....
This place hasn't changed a bit in the past year.
This forum is dying, except for the coffee shop of course.
Social media is the place to be. Same picture, more than 5,000 views and 140 replies (just for your info)

WOW, 2 replies out of 600 views....
This place hasn't changed a bit in the past year.
This forum is dying, except for the coffee shop of course.
Social media is the place to be. Same picture, more than 5,000 views and 140 replies (just for your info)

As you said yourself different people are after different things when it comes to the hobby. You are enjoying attention on FB and that's great, enjoy. But I'd say social media is the place to be for those who want to be on social media. Naturally it is not the place for those who don't.

Regards.

LLOYD -- Who makes the little "shunter" truck colored yellow in your pic?

BTW - Nice photos and scenes!

Hawkes, the canopy visible in the top photo looks like one of those very first projects prior to the professional job beginning!

Nice sawmill, BTW

Dave

LLOYD -- Who makes the little "shunter" truck colored yellow in your pic?
BTW - Nice photos and scenes!

Yhanks, will get back to you, I'll check my bills to see where it came from.

Great scenes. I love the way the scenery just flows into the backdrops.

Thanks Rick.

Hawkes, the canopy visible in the top photo looks like one of those very first projects prior to the professional job beginning!
Nice sawmill, BTW
Dave

Thanks Dave, It was my first ever scratched buildings when I first started. Used foam core and rapped it with sewing thread.
All I can say is WOW. Fantastic work. View attachment 37155

Thanks Chet, always appreciated.

Lloyd, really nice work on things since I last checked in! Where's The Canadien, although I'll settle for an RDC or 2.

Thanks,
The Canadian is in its box, funny you asked because I finally found one 2 months ago after searching for 4 years.
The RDC is also in its box, I still have to finish the 2 train stations.

Lloyd....nice work and great photos. Keep the material coming....we all enjoy your layout and modeling skills.

You really captured the fall colors in the background.

Greg

Lloyd....nice work and great photos. Keep the material coming....we all enjoy your layout and modeling skills.

You really captured the fall colors in the background.

Greg

Thanks Greg, That's the early fall section of the layout, got a bit done on the summer, late fall. Working on winter and spring.

Back