Hawks NEW "MHO Junction" layout

I also will miss your posts here on the forum. I really enjoyed watching your layout come together and the explanations you gave. I like others don't do facebook. I have seen too many people get themselves in trouble with it. I am subscribed to your YouTube channel though.

I understand exactly what you’re saying. If you don’t get feedback, people don’t love you, and you’ll be sad, so you need to stay somewhere where people will give you the attention you crave.

I think it’s important to keep that up.

Have fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lloyd, I'll miss you on the forums. I do fb, and sometimes comment, but don't post much of my own stuff there, as I'm not a fan of fb's IP policies. Good luck, and if you come back, I'll still be here too.

Carl

Almost thou hast enticed me to frequent Facebook a bit more, and mayhaps look at u-tube.

It is too bad this forum ate so many of photo's in the attachments and the Photo-hole-in-the-Bucket has chosen not to display other photos. Even so it is a grand record of the journey from ground zero.

Here are some pictures of what I've been working on for the last few months for those of you who don't visit my Facebook updates.

IMG_0635.JPG
IMG_0639.JPG
IMG_0628.JPG
IMG_0607.JPG
IMG_0588.JPG

Lloyd, great work. I really like the flat car with its load, very realistic indeed. Keep posting.

Thanks.

Greg

Thanks everyone.
Been working on my layout everyday and enjoy every moment.
The flat car was my first attempt at weathering and I also modified it because I didn't like the plastic wood on top, so I removed it and installed real wood.
The trackmobile and the red box car was weathered by a friend, well known in the weathering community.

Good to see you posting again here, Lloyd, even if there are only 10 of us who comment?
Your modeling is "top notch" (there is a name for a wood factory)?

Great to see you back Lloyd! Any commuter runs stopping at that platform with the complicated stairway?

Great photos and modeling.

I don't do FB either, so I would only see them here,...and with their new software things are much better.

Back