Hawks NEW "MHO Junction" layout

For those of you who haven't seen my entire layout, here's a video in 2 parts that was done by Chris Lyon (about a month ago) who is well known for making videos of layouts. Hope you like it and comments are always welcome.

Video Part 1

Video Part 2

Good Morning Lloyd. I have only viewed video 1 so far, great stuff. I have also seen a number of Chris's videos over on Railroad Lines Forum before and he does an excellent job. I'll check out part 2 later today after Mass. Thanks also for continuing to update us here, from a non-FB user.

Top notch Lloyd! Going to use your technique of the embossed paper. Found the vendor, and added it to my cart.

For those of you who haven't seen my entire layout, here's a video in 2 parts that was done by Chris Lyon (about a month ago) who is well known for making videos of layouts. Hope you like it and comments are always welcome.

Video Part 1

Video Part 2
Lloyd, I too have missed reading your posts on MRH. Just watched part 1. Your interview reveals a striking parallel in that I too am trying to line up activities to keep busy when/if I retire. Like you, I plan to start big, but I still have a major remodeling project before I can start, so I'm learning everything online. No model railroaders in my small town in NW Pennsylvania. I share your idea of modeling a transition of seasons, and will be interested to see how that develops for you.

Jim W

Working on my town of Hawkesbury. Will be busy for a couple of months since I have 17 buildings to do.
3 done, 14 to go.

IMG_0712.JPG
IMG_0721.JPG
IMG_0763.JPG
IMG_0781.JPG

Town looks great! Nice interiors on the buildings. What about a passenger station and freight shed? Glad you came back to the forums. Looking forward to seeing more.

Got a question about your lumber business-are the sheds a kitbash of Atlas models?

I dunno...LOT of rust on the bridge with the switcher going over the highway. Need to get some painters up there, weather permitting! ;) Great job of weathering on that bridge! :)

Lloyd: Some how I missed your Thread and just went through the entire 28 pages and watches the videos. It's a great layout and keep us informed of your progress. Excellent work and complete planning is apparent.

I am familiar with Chris Lyons and miss his videos of his layout since it was dismantled.

Greg

Thank you both Willie and trailrider.

Thanks Greg, I see him at the NMRA meetings every month, he's doing well, but he's got another hobby now, photography.

That really looks spiffy, LLOYD!
I enjoyed your post about "different strokes" for different folks - you were right on target!

Back