Has anyone else seen this? - Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed that the only post JohnBarrow has made is this one.

I'm guessing he didn't just stumble on to that site.

Hmm, iv already given them my email. How exactly are they going to scam me?

@n-gauged General forum etiquette is to give something before you take or start asking questions. Read the rules.

1. The comments are all fake. 2. The presentation is more of a sales pitch than actual information. This is one of those "get rich quick" schemes. (You've been cordially invited to a dinner and presentation on how to make money by Donald Trump. Enclosed are two tickets. Sound familiar?)

If it's your site, drop the act, we're smarter than that. If it's not your site, then you've become a victim, expect spam in your email. By posting a link before you say hello, it looks more like spam (which it is) rather than "giving" to the community. You should take your own advice and (re)read the rules.

More evidence:

If you click the link under the boxes where you enter your info that's labeled "We respect your email privacy"

It takes you to a page that says:

This website belongs to someone who uses AWeber to responsibly manage their email marketing campaign

They will send you email if you give them permission to do so (by subscribing to their mailing list). They will respect your permission.
They will only send you email that is related to what you subscribed to and why you subscribed.
They will abide by AWeber's anti-spam rules and anti-spam laws like CAN-SPAM.
You can unsubscribe whenever you want with a click of your mouse.

By giving them your email address, you're authorizing/subscribing to the spam.

Spammers don't always respect your unsubscription requests, especially if they're not located in the United States (CAN-SPAM has no authority outside of the US)

Marketing? Does this sound like a "course" to you or an email harvesting scheme? I saw through it as soon as I saw the front page of the website. When I post a comment, it doesn't show up.

Do I need to go further?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm taking this post down, find your own stuff.
But just so you know, I'v already got the link to the next video and it was definitely worth watching. The email i got was from aweber so spam isn't possible. But of course you would know that as you know pretty much everything else about the site.

Think im gonna go and pester someone with some newbie questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back