Happy Birthday JOSH!!!!

Thanks guys! Not sure what all I'll do today. Wife got me a Kato SD40-2 in BNSF New Image!

Thanks guys! Not sure what all I'll do today. Wife got me a Kato SD40-2 in BNSF New Image!

My wife wouldnt even go that far to get anything related to any of my hobbies...lol...I get stuff that end up collecting dust or in a garage sale...lol:eek::rolleyes::(

Happy Birthday Josh!

My wife wouldnt even go that far to get anything related to any of my hobbies...lol...I get stuff that end up collecting dust or in a garage sale...lol:eek::rolleyes::(

Happy Birthday Josh!
I give her a list in August/September of every year, she does the same for me, so we can buy each other something we'll actually want. Her Birthday is rolling up in Nov, then we have Christmas...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOSH! That's 24 and growing :)

That's a good arrangement you have with your wife. We need to try something like that. Otherwise, I get all those things I need:p:D.

well I join this "belated birthdayparty"...Josh many congratulations!
also: about the 'wishing lists' I think we have to try that one too! There are only 5 days between our birthdays ;-)
How about the progress on your planned layout( layoutplan...) ?

Jos

I tell her what i would prefer for birthdays and christmas but i still end up with stuff i don't want,,, like car washing and polishing sets,,, which always end up at car boot sales, or aftershave, which i don't ever use, more car boot sale stuff.

I'm very happy for you Josh, you have both got it worked out so well.

I'm lucky my wife ask's me what I want. Then I let her know what i want and where to get it.............Then it shows up wraped with a bow on it! I hate getting thinks I don't need or want. It took me 10 years with my inlaws, I told them just get me a Home depot or Lowes gift card! I'm easy........................... Now, the a day or two after christmas I hit the after christmas sales!

BTW My B-day is april 7th, My wifes is April 12th and my sons is April 18th! We have one huge B-day and get it over with!LOL's and Our anniversery is Nov. 24 Everything is easy to remember!

Last edited by a moderator:

Back