Hanna Furnace Co. 0-6-0 and a......

Old 97

Hogger
One dollar wooden picture frame make a great item for the train room!

Just like Tooter and some other forum members, I love saddle tank steam locomotives. When a forum member posted the picture below, I saved it as a computer desktop background. The other day, I had the notion to print it up as a full page picture and put it into an 8"x10" picture frame that I found at the dollar tree. It looks good and I'm very happy!

Dollar tree link: http://www.dollartree.com/Classic-Wooden-Photo-Frames-8x10-/p305582/index.pro

I love the T locos too. That is a good picture.

Hanna in it's glory days :
HannaFurnaceStoves.png

Ya, Old 97, Mike if memory serves me right? Good to see you again.
The early Tank Loco's do have their appeal alright!

A number of years ago I purchased a static, non-running, outside frame kit [HOn3] and kit bashed it to make up an HO std gauge 2-8-0 with inside frame, put out by the original MDC/Roundhouse and purchased the correct small drivers in HO for it, one being geared along with a motor as the frame was all set-up to mount a motor and actually had it running for awhile and need to get it operational again, it's very cute and more diminutive than a full sized tank loco or even just a 2-8-0 Consolidation Loco due to the small diameter drives with their large externally mounted counter weights.

Thanks for posting,
David

and need to get it operational again, it's very cute and more diminutive than a full sized tank loco or even just a 2-8-0 Consolidation Loco due to the small diameter drives with their large externally mounted counter weights.

Just found this thread again.

Any chance you could post a picture of the above mentioned locomotive David? I'd love to see it. :)

Back