Greeting from Illinois!

migalyto

Hello all,

My name is Mike. I have been a member here for a little while, so I thought I would introduce myself. I was I N scale for several years, but have sold most of it off, and am making the conversion to Ho. I did enjoy being in N scale, but always caught myself drooling all the Ho stuff that was available, plus my hands aren't what they used to be. I finally decide in April that the excuse of I'm too deep in N scale wasn't going to stop me any longer. I am in the process of tearing down my N layout, and reclaiming the area for a new start. Happy New year all!

Mike - Welcome.gif I was in N scale years ago with around 11 scale miles of main line track and many industries, but back in the 70's, the locomotives that were available at the time were really sad compared to what is available today. I sold everything off and move to HO scale some where in the early 80's for probably the same reason. There is so much more available in HO scale in the way of locomotives, freight equipment, structures and detail items to mention some. I too am getting up in years and do appreciate the larger scale.

Don't be a stranger. Stop by the Coffee Shop some time and have a cup. We yak about anything but politics and religion.

Back