Good Day fellow railroaders.

B

boomboom

First off,thanks for having me on board.Still plugging away at a 14 year project,the era ius set to the late 40's to mid 60's.I'm not so much into the running of the rails,but creating scenery,and scratch building,are my biggest things,with being married to an artist I think I have a great advantage,as far as depth and preseption go's,but being in the printing industry for 15 years helped to,that being a color formulator for Sun Chemical has helped me in many,many painting projects.Well I have rambled on enough for my first trip here,hope to meet all of via this electronic highway and swap some great ideas,again thank you for the time.
Mike
aka {boomboom}

Howdy! I think you'll find a lot of helpful people here. Lots of projects to read about and pictures to look at. If you have a digital camera, feel free to post some pictures of your project too! If you need help uploading pictures just holler, and someone will be along shortly to assist.

Howdy neighbor;

I say hi neighbor,Susquehanna you say?Were just a hop.skip and jump away,
were sittin here in Lebanon.Well on the other hand my wife and are comprising a photo gallery to post here on the forums.Later neighbor.
Mike aka{boomboom}

Tis a small world!

CBCNSfan said:
Better watch that neighbour of your's, tried to sell me a used car or something this morning :D
I know not of what you speak! :confused: I can't even drive yet! :p LoL! Those darn teenage hoodlems...always trying to lift cars over the border :rolleyes:

Back