I have a Reading T-1 from BLI's Paragon 2 series (DCC sound). For some mystery reason it never runs more than a few inches and shorts out. Ten other locos don't have this problem on my layout. I sent it off to Train Service Depot, BLI's recommended repair shop, and they sent it back saying it ran fine on their track. I don't have the time or resources to try (and fail) at diagnosing this loco any more. It's mostly sat in the original box since I got it around five years ago. I'm happy to sell it cheap, or trade it for BLI ACF tank cars from a couple of their four packs (specifically black and white Hooker, Niagara Smelting, Niagara Alkali, Electro Bleaching - any combo), an Atlas code 100 RH #6 turnout, and some clear Elmer's glue for ballasting. Seriously any combo of that is fine, I'm just defeated with this loco and wish someone else can fix it and give it the life it deserves.