Forum Notification - ISSUE RESOLVED-

JazzTrain

Hello, how do I receive notifications of replies to threads I've posted in?
I clicked on "Watch" and nothing happens.

The issue I was having is resolved; I now receive e-mail notifications to posts I'm watching.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Click the Alerts tab in the upper right. Then select preferences. You can decide what you want to generate emails and other notifications from that screen.

Hello Olie,
Thank you for the information, I had already clicked every box in the "Preference" section and still didn't get any e-mails.

See the "watch" tab in the upper corner of the first post? Click it, and it will drop down a preference box. Choose receive Email notifications.

Hello Mike, the watch tab is already in the "Unwatch" position so it means that I should receive e-mail notifications.
In the "Alert Preferences" all the the boxes are checked.

Last edited:
Someone else was complaining a few days ago about their notifications not posting?
I think it was KARL ...

Anyway, Serge, Welcome to the forum!

Not wanting to start another thread on the same issue, but i don't get notifications on all topics that i subscribed. I do get them though, for a few threads from the past.

Hello, how do I receive notifications of replies to threads I've posted in?
I clicked on "Watch" and nothing happens.

The issue I was having is resolved; I now receive e-mail notifications to posts I'm watching.

Thank you.

SERGE -- How was the issue resolved?
Did you do something, or did Bob "fix" something?
I like to know for future reference.

Hello Sherrel,
I didn't do anything; I suddenly started to receive e-mail notifications.
Thank you.

From the deep-dark caverns :eek: of my mind ... I seem to remember that there was a "time out" on something-or-other for new members, but I did not think that it had to do with notifications? Maybe I "thought" fixed it without knowing? :p
Glad It's working for you. :)

Back