For free. Old ads from the 1850's to the 1960's

toonsign

This offer is only available to fellow model railroaders IN THIS GROUP ONLY who are looking for various signs and old advertisements from the 1850's to about the early 1960's. Depending on your printer and paper they could be used for old ads on the outside of the buildings, signs...

I've been collecting old ads from magazines, brochures, postcards, mailers, etc.. since 1973. Subjects include:

RR ads
Automobile Logos - Atlas - Zimmerman (132 manufacturers)
Truck ads and logos - 52 manufacturers
General products such as soap, coal......
RR - fallen flag heralds
Gas - Oil -Tires
Movie Posters - all subjects
Misc - Reddy Kilowatt, Zenith, Winchester, the list goes on.

I have over 22,000 ads (I actually stopped counting at 22,000) and I would like to make these ads available ONLY to fellow railroaders here in this group.

I can e-mail you a copy of the ad/sign you have an interest in. Unfortunately all of my artwork is full size (8x10 on up) so you would have to reduce it to fit your needs.

If you need your artwork with a transparent background (.png format) I probably have it as I do most of my printing using transparent backgrounds.

Restrictions are very easy.

Please contact me off list if you have any questions or inquiries at toonsign@yahoo.com

I welcome requests for a few signs at a time. I do NOT resize artwork for free as this is something you can do and you can adjust the sizes to fit your needs. Requested artwork will be about 4x4" as I will reduce the size. Artwork is at 100 DPI with either .png or jpg format. I do not use .gif format.

If you need a lot of signs, please contact me at toonsign@yahoo.com as I have cd's available.

You are not allowed to duplicate and sell my work in any form. I don't own the copyright, just the years of work I put into them making them clean and trying to keep them original as possible.

Again, this offer is ONLY for members of this group.

Fred
Melbourne FL
USMC Retired

Attachments

• t_camel.jpg
    t_camel.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 198
  • t_western union.jpg
    t_western union.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 198
  • t_old_hickory_8x8.jpg
    t_old_hickory_8x8.jpg