Favorite Season

What is your favorite season of the year?

• SPRING

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • SUMMER

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • FALL

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • WINTER

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CBCNSfan

Registered Member
Staff member
Hi All, I guess most of us have a favorite season and reasons for our preferance. Myself I like the fall season because of the more comfortable tempratures and less humidity. Although it's sort of a sad time in ways it is the most colorful time of the year.

Spring in Houston, I love it.

It's usually on a Tuesday.....between 10am and 3pm.....

But yes, my preference is based on the spectacular colors of all the new life that we are reminded of each year.

Fall all the way!

Although we don't have much choice but to live with them all, I would have to say Fall is my favorite season. I'm not a hot-and-humid type of person myself, so the cooler weather is a nice change. The fall colors and the smell of the leaves (call me crazy if you wish :p ) are also pluses. Less bugs, a nice breeze, the first few snow flakes, the extra hour of sleep :rolleyes: ....I just like fall :) Spring is nice too, but it tends to get warm in school and none of the windows have screens--the bees really like the decaying walls :rolleyes: and they tend to "bug" us.

Being from central florida, winter is my favorite! :cool: There's only so much heat and humidity one can take!

The hotter the better. Here in Central Indiana we did not have a day this summer in the 90's. Got close a couple of times but never topped it.

Back