Excess Engines for sale

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

wheeler1963

Aurora & Portland Owner
I have some excess (to my needs) engines I have listed on FB. To anyone on this forum, take an additional 10% off or free shipping (your choice).

#1 Athearn RTR UP SD45T-2 $90
NIB Athearn RTR Union Pacific SD45T-2 #4890. DCC ready, run on test track only.
PayPal, $15 USPS Priority mail with tracking and insurance. No holds, no trades.

#2 #3 NIB Atlas CSX GP39-2 Phase 1 $65
I have a pair of these for sale, together or individually $65 each. Atlas Trainman series CSX GP39-2 Phase 1. Unit numbers #4301 or #4305. Both have been tested with working headlights (front and rear). Replaced the couplers with KayDee #158 whisker couplers.
PayPal, $15 USPS Priority mail with tracking and insurance. No holds, no trades.

#4 Athearn RTR GP40-2 Dummy $75
This is an Athearn RTR unit that I got with the drive train completely removed. I super detailed it using Details West, Detail Associates, and other parts. It was then patched to Union Pacific using numerous actual photos. Then it went through the weathering shop. It looks good behind any powered UP equipment.

#5 CN InterMountain SD40-2W $150
NIB InterMountain SD40-2W, DCC equipped, Canadian National Sergeant Stripes without dynamic brakes. Test run, address is the unit number.
PayPal, $15 USPS Priority mail with tracking number and insurance, no holds, no trades,

thumbnail7.jpg
thumbnail3.jpg
thumbnail4.jpg
thumbnail5.jpg
thumbnail6.jpg

Greg@mnrr

Section Hand
Jerome: I like that patched Cotton Belt locomotive for the UP. Just the right amount of road grime for a working piece of machinery. Well done and someone has a nice secondary road engine to use in a consist without any effort.

Greg

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.