Digitrax gets my vote

NYC_George

I spent all day Saturday playing golf and then going to the races at Saratoga, NY two hours from my home. I was all tired out when I got home but had seen that the Digitrax SFXD64D sound decoder I ordered came in the mail. I had a loco all set for the installation so I decided to drop in the decoded, hear how it sounded and then go to bed. Bad move, never do anything when you’re tried. I crossed the wrong two wires and blew the decoder. I called Tony’s to order another and they told me Digitrax would most likely send me a new one even though it was my error. I then called Digitrax told them my story and how dumb I was and they instructed me what form to fill out to receive my brand new replacement. So how good is that.

NYC_George

sounds like a real good deal. that how to kepe a coustomer happy! Did the same thing with my alco Tsunami they refunded it FOC. that just made my day and went out and bought another one!

All I can say is wow. That's some seriously impressive service on their behalf. Nice to know they're willing to go the extra mile!

I've had nothing but good luck with Digitrax when I've accidentally smoked a decoder. Just make sure you call and talk to a tech. He'll walk you through the install to make sure you don't smoke another one and then get a new on in the mail. I wouldn't do this every week but I've smoked three in two years and have always gotten a free replacement.

Back