Deleting a post.

Aerojet

Some of us would rather have a "do again" -- and somehow pull a post off the board. Things get old, topics which engender no response, things move on, some stuff you wold love to retract but now can't -- there a tons of reasons to pull an old post. The whole thing, and forget it. Just wondering how that is accomplished? There used to be a "delete" button on some posts, so I could pull some of it, but I want it all gone -- save space on the server at the same time.

The Aerojet

Sorry Wille - looking just at this post, in the lower right corner is only "report" - "edit" that's it. Now what?

It looks like you can delete a post in a thread, but not the entire thread. You would probably have to PM a moderator, or administrator to delete an entire thread. Its probably this way to keep someone from getting upset, and deleting all their threads, thus possibly losing valuable content. This is just an assumption on my part.

Sorry Wille - looking just at this post, in the lower right corner is only "report" - "edit" that's it. Now what?
Not sure why you don't have a "delete" button as well. Try this, press edit, highlight the entire post and then hit delete on your keyboard or right click and hit delete after highlighting the entire post.

Back