Deleted for now

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

max diyer

Don't know if the green sock was moldy or envious. Then if it is Rico's, you will have to
take It up with him.
The Grinch had green socks. Probably closer to brown and the aroma that would turn a skunk.

Patrick

What a pickle....I could use a pickle plant, but I have way too many unbuilt industries and very little space for it as well.....

However, there used to be a pickle plant in Spring Lake MI, further back than I care to admit to....

max diyer

Growing up, we had a very large garden with lots of cucumbers. I would pick them off the plant and eat 'em. Up until 5 years ago, I couldn't eat cucumber, but liked pickles. Now ain't that a pickle.

Chocolate covered pickles for everyone! :eek:;):)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.