Cricut Explore Cutting Machine

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Welcome to your Virtual Model Railroad Club on the web. Want join in the convesations?

Register for your free membership today!

Gary B

The Fox Valley Railroad
Somewhere (some forum) a guy was layering sheets cut on this type of machine to create a stone faced high-rise with all the details. Really looked impressive. His wife had a business use for the machine and he 'borrowed' it for his modeling.

logandsawman

Looks great, may turn into a major distraction for me.

Going through a bunch of literature will do 1.5 mm cardstock (.06") as maximum thichness.

Thanks for posting, lasm

Iron Horseman

I was not aware of this. A real boon to scratch builders.
My son has one. He bought it instead of the laser cutter we were thinking about getting. I've got a couple projects lined up for it, but haven't gotten around to using it yet. The first project is to use it to cut precision window fillers for the old Rivarossi passenger cars. I figure I can use it for both filling in windows I don't want, as well as cutting flush mounted window "glass".

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.