Christmas Present

Thank you everyone! I think i will order the Lionel Santa's helper set as well as the 2018 Christmas car and he can expand from there if he desires and I can buy a new car/additional track every year as a gift.

I love all the pictures!! Also the bullseye rocking horse also makes me so happy! All trees should have a rocking horse!

You guys are really the best!

Just shows you how things have left me behind. I did not know about the "Fast Angle Wheels".

Ashley - I apologise as per Iron Horsemen's mention of your name. Somehow, I overlooked it!

I think you are off to a great start. We are glad to help you.
Don't forget to post a picture - or hundred ... We love looking at pic of trains!

The locomotives in Lionel's RTR traditional O sets can easily pull a dozen modern Era* traditional scale cars on the track supplied with the set (O36). That is provided you use enough track to fit the train.
The only reason my 2015 Polar Express had only 2 cars is because that is all I had. They were extremely hard to find and, when found, very pricey. I think I got lucky on ebay and landed these two for $209 each.

Back