Changing focus, HO OMI brass engine/caboose and more

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
Changing the focus of my layout. Up for sale are as follows. Overland Models brass NYSW GE Dash 8-40b, factory painted, came from the importers personal collection, about 30 mins of run time, runs beautifully. Richmond Controls constant lighting with flashing Prime beacon circuit added. MV lenses in the long hood headlights. Original box and spare parts bag, Kaydee couplers fitted. $225. Overland Models brass NH NE6 caboose(also used by NYSW), unpainted mint condition, never been on the track, no couplers fitted. Original box and spare parts/screws bag. $75. Then we have a AHM/Rivarossi Deluxe 0-6-0, B&O with the NWSL regear kit installed in it, much slower speed enabling the stock motor to actual run well at switching speeds. This is the deluxe version with full valve gear and handrails, $40. I also have 2 Athearn grain hoppers, 2 Accurail grain hoppers. and two IC box cars. All have Kaydee couplers fitted, most have their boxes but the Accurail cars do not fit once the couplers are installed. Asking $10 each for the hoppers. I am open to offers, paypal accepted, looking for logging items, mostly NWSL/FED brass log cars and a NWSL Williamette 3 truck geared engine.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.