Changes to the Buy/Sell/Trade topic - Now open to all!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

bob

Administrator
Staff member
After some consideration, the choice has been made to open the Buy / Sell / Trade topic area to all, INCLUDING DEALERS AND RETAILERS.
Previously the topic was only available to private individuals. However, our members have expressed an interest in hearing about sales and limited time promotions etc, so we will now allow post from businesses in this area as well.

As always, the forum is not responsible for sales or purchases made via this area. They are the sole responsibility of the buyer and seller. We suggest using due diligence, and possibly consider utilizing an escrow service for large purchases.

bob

Administrator
Staff member
The category title is "Model Railroad Items for Sale or Trade" but I should probably put it in the description too.

Sirfoldalot

Plucked Tailfeathers
Staff member
I like the general idea; however, it could be a ticking bomb?
How much effort would it take to have a two-sided approach: Individual and Commercial?

Sirfoldalot

Plucked Tailfeathers
Staff member
How do we verify which they are? Also, it’s an experiment, we can adjust as needed.
LOL ...I had visions of dozens of weekly flyers like the grocery stores put out around here ... and the loose leaf pages of hundreds of ads in the Sunday LA Times!

tootnkumin

Staff member
Received a Youtube notification of a video by Laurie McLean, who models in On3 of a K36 he wants to sell. Might be of interest to modellers of that scale and prototype. I'm not acting in anyway as an agent, so any inquiries would need to be directed to him

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com