Can't get to Sylvan Scale Models!!

That website doesn't work for me. It says: "servers IP address could not be found".

Mike's link worked for me, a temporary glitch perhaps? got some very nice vehicles and there was an ad for a 2019 show.

yes Mike's link worked for me also, but the up side to this Mark, is that I now know of another scale model site that I hadn't known about until you asked about them.......:)

For some reason the link just will not work for me! So, I Googled their website again and was able to get a link to work. I think something changed in their URL, as I don't know why it wasn't working.

I Know all about their products, as I built a wonderful little semi kit of theirs, last spring. I built a 1940-1958 White Super Power Tandem Axle Tractor with a 22' Fruehof Trailer! I really love their kits and what the offer, is an astounding array of vehicles that are perfect for my 1953 era!

For some reason the link just will not work for me! So, I Googled their website again and was able to get a link to work. I think something changed in their URL, as I don't know why it wasn't working.

I Know all about their products, as I built a wonderful little semi kit of theirs, last spring. I built a 1940-1958 White Super Power Tandem Axle Tractor with a 22' Fruehof Trailer! I really love their kits and what the offer, is an astounding array of vehicles that are perfect for my 1953 era!
You may be having an issue because of your browser , if you have the newest windows software it uses internet explorer edge which caused me some issues setting up my wife’s new laptop , I ended up finding out it also has the older version of internet explorer in tools as well I downloaded google chrome. Also one of your add ones may be causing and issue, you can try internet explorer no add ons in tools.

Back