Cab video view of my model RR

Enjoyed the video George. I actually search these videos because they really give a really nice view of a layout.

Thanks Montanan. Yes these type videos give you a good view of a persons layout. I had a intermountain F3 giving the camera a smooth trip. I just bought another F3 at the Big E Saturday. $179.00 with LokSound installed. Good deal.

George

Excellent! The only thing that you might do next time is rig a light pointed forward, as a locomotive would have. It would illuminate the darker areas of the layout.

Thanks everyone. For those who want to know how I made the video. This is the setup I used. I also used the under water lens protector on the Olympus TG-Tracker to restrict the view. The camera has a fish eye lens and I didn't want a wider view in the video.

TG_Tracker.JPG

George

Thanks Rico It did come out better then my expectations. I just adding the main line that runs through the Hunts Point market yard a few weeks ago. I'm now working on the lettering of railroads involved with the layout on the fascia board of the area. I'll most likely be posting that photo later today. I went to the Big E last Saturday with the amount of people that were there it looks like the hobby it picking up steam not regressing. Five large building jam packed with model railroaders.

George

That surprised me a well Ed. I haven't done a video of the upper deck yet. I have double track back to back bridges there. I guess I'll have to have a passing train on the bridges when I film it.

George

Back