Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Did the millionth viewer get all the flashing lights running around the announcement? At least he would know it's a safe one to click onto.

Right Toot. I'm trying to get the contest up for tomorrow. It is probably going to be hard. Only four'differences' in a small space so they are tough. For those playing I recommend a good Sherlock Holmes magnifying class. Jim

Last edited:
Good news: We will have a Contest. Bad news: I've run out of time to give everyone a week or so heads up. I should get out of the hospital Sat. and will be bed bound for at least a week. I'm thinking month from now. I'm very sorry that we got so close to this surgery. I've been waiting 40 years for the docs to find something so I'm left with no time to maneuver on this. Jim:(

I'm back. No computer for a while. Everything went well and as far as I can tell the reason I had the surgery is no longer an issue. Thanks for the well wishes. Jim:)

Jim, glad you're back and it well. Hopefully you'll be scaling mountains after a swift recovery.
Probably 1/87 scale I imagine.

In the meantime.... a limerick for Jim.
A Jimerick:

There was a young fella named HOExplorer
whose forum thread was the high scorer
now with his docs blessing
he aint posting, he's convalescing
leaving us all a little bit poorer

Last edited:
In the meantime.... a limerick for Jim.
A Jimerick:

There was a young fella named HOExplorer
whose forum thread was the high scorer
now with his docs blessing
he aint posting, he's convalescing
leaving us all a little bit poorer

Nice. :)

I'm facing back surgery this fall. Not really looking forward to it, but just gotta keep an eye on the prize. Right, Jim?

Nice limerick. Thanks all. Not really a train photo but......I never looked so good, or worse, depending on your politics. One week anniversary. Jim:eek:

IMG_1246.JPG

Last edited:

Back