Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Not really model railroading, but it is photography and modeling. These keep me busy with less back strain. Surgery is on the 18th. Hope it works. Jim:)

IMG_1160.JPG
IMG_1161.JPG

Yikes, 1000 to go. Looks like we'll just make it. You should see the back brace I'm going to have to wear. Full recovery more than 6 months! Yuk. Jim

JIM -- As long as it is a "full recovery" - You can handle that!
Sure hope so, anyway, that it is a recovery.

500 views to go. I will see where we are later in the week. First will come a post on rules. Then the Contest. I'm told I will be in the hospital for at least three days and I will NOT be allowed to sit in front of the computer. I hope you all understand and I'm thinking the Contest should be after I'm back at the computer?? I'm going to box the prize tomorrow around my last two pre-op doctor appts. What do you guys think. Jim

Indeed, Sir. The contest can wait.

Still, it is pretty cool that this thread will be hitting 1,000,000 views! :cool:

Jim: Been there and done that, so I know what you are going through. Speedy recovery and best wishes.

I once spent 22 days in the hospital and then after off work for 53 paid days and then three years ago it was 13 days in critical care moved on to 40 days in critical rehab. Finally home and rehab at home for 2 months and then a clinic rehab for 2 months. (Had a cute Physical Therapist.)

I made through the entire process by staying up late at night watching television until 7:00 AM and during the day be half asleep, taking long naps. In between I planned a virtual layout to fill my basement.

You'll be okay and you will make it through with flying colors. We're all on you're side.

Greg

KB. I've searched the web and I have not found any railroad thread with this total. Actually, not even close. I don't do advertising or any of that as you know. The content seems to be the thing and I'm happy to be of help to everyone.

Greg, Thank you. I'm having surgery through the front and back at L4/5. I like the 'cute' therapist idea. Jim:)

Best Wishes and God's speed for a quick recovery.
When you are up to it ... call me, or send a note. I will come down and read you a bedtime story.

Thanks guys, much appreciated. It has take half a lifetime to get to this point so I hope it all works out. Not much time spent on my feet or bottom these days. Jim:eek:

Back