Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Thanks Toot. Thank you Tony for the Imgur info. I am using it now. I'm able to go around the photobucket sign and eliminate a couple of steps. However, I have run into a serious issue. I seem to have trouble finding the exact photos I used the first time! I guess whatever I put in this time around will be okay if it somehow fits the description. In my files I have 4000 photos and many near duplicates so if any of you have a better memory than I do you may see some different photos. I'll do my best, it is slow work. I'm up to page 14 I think. Jim:)

I'll do my best, it is slow work. I'm up to page 14 I think. Jim:)

Didn't you say you we're looking for a new hobby Jim :rolleyes:...... Seriously, this goes far beyond a labor of love.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee, I'm gone for a season and look what I have missed.

Guess I'l have to check my own posts and see how Photobucket is scre... er... treating me.

-KB02

I have 44 pix of the original layout, ending at this pic. No idea what page it was on though.

Attachments

• 44-sml.jpg
    44-sml.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 224
Jim,

No problem Sir, glad to be of assistance. I sincerely hope you are able to find and transfer your pics from PB to Imgur - they were all brilliant and showed just how amazing your scenery and detail is, as the pic Walt posted.

Your layout and the work you have put in, and continue to put in, is amazing and an inspiration to anyone wanting to truly become involved in the hobby. You show us what can be achieved and just how realistic this hobby can be.

Toot'n,

Jim's lucky, my wife and I lost the majority of our photo's - pb just took them down without warning or anything. Have heard a lot of people complaining about that as well.

Back