Building the Pinacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

HOexplorer

Right Toot. I'm trying to get the contest up for tomorrow. It is probably going to be hard. Only four'differences' in a small space so they are tough. For those playing I recommend a good Sherlock Holmes magnifying class. Jim

Last edited:

HOexplorer

Good news: We will have a Contest. Bad news: I've run out of time to give everyone a week or so heads up. I should get out of the hospital Sat. and will be bed bound for at least a week. I'm thinking month from now. I'm very sorry that we got so close to this surgery. I've been waiting 40 years for the docs to find something so I'm left with no time to maneuver on this. Jim:(

I'm back. No computer for a while. Everything went well and as far as I can tell the reason I had the surgery is no longer an issue. Thanks for the well wishes. Jim:)
Jim, glad you're back and it well. Hopefully you'll be scaling mountains after a swift recovery.
Probably 1/87 scale I imagine.

In the meantime.... a limerick for Jim.
A Jimerick:

There was a young fella named HOExplorer
whose forum thread was the high scorer
now with his docs blessing
he aint posting, he's convalescing
leaving us all a little bit poorer

Last edited:

KB02

In the meantime.... a limerick for Jim.
A Jimerick:

There was a young fella named HOExplorer
whose forum thread was the high scorer
now with his docs blessing
he aint posting, he's convalescing
leaving us all a little bit poorer
Nice. :)

I'm facing back surgery this fall. Not really looking forward to it, but just gotta keep an eye on the prize. Right, Jim?

HOexplorer

Nice limerick. Thanks all. Not really a train photo but......I never looked so good, or worse, depending on your politics. One week anniversary. Jim:eek:

IMG_1246.JPG

Last edited:

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.