Building the Canyon Diablo Bridge

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

D&J RailRoad

Professor of HO
Fiiinnnnaaallllllyyyyy sat down and did a little work on the bridge this afternoon.
This little bit of work, installing the inspection outboard walkway with handrails, took about 1 1/2 hours. There are a lot of steps that I did out of sequence which is why it took so long. I still have to trim away the excess material from the uprights and then do the same type of platform on the other side of the bridge. Two more will have to be installed at the other end too.

Inspection Walkway.jpg

montanan

Whiskey Merchant
That is some really tedious work, but well done. AT my age I don't think I would even attempt anything like this.

Nice to see you getting back to the bridge. Too nice of a feature for your empire not to complete.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com