Blast Furnace at night

Bread&steel

I think this is a really cool picture. :) Thought I'd share with you all. Click to enlarge.

th_blast_furnace_C-290-14-20_02_1994.png

Beautiful shot. That must be somewhere in England, judging from how all the cars are parked on the left side of the street.

Harald Finster has a huge portfolio of industrial photos from North America, Europe and who knows where else...

Beautiful shot. That must be somewhere in England, judging from how all the cars are parked on the left side of the street.

Harald Finster has a huge portfolio of industrial photos from North America, Europe and who knows where else...

I checked....it's Belgium Their furnaces look alot like ours

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be a one way street:rolleyes:;):D

True...except here in my corner of the U.S., on urban one-way streets the parking lane is always to the right, or sometimes on both sides, facing the direction of traffic flow.

Then again, maybe they have streets like that in northern California? :p

For a minute you had me. I was thinking, "My goodness, now he's gone nuts with detail shaming us all :eek:. I'm going to fold my layout up and stuff it in a closet." LOL :D
It is a very good photo and I bet your mill would be close. ;)

For a minute you had me. I was thinking, "My goodness, now he's gone nuts with detail shaming us all :eek:. I'm going to fold my layout up and stuff it in a closet." LOL :D
It is a very good photo and I bet your mill would be close. ;)

:eek: ... blush ...blush ... thanks ... blush

Back