Best Online Shop for Union Pacific HO Scale?

quakers1

The Blue Man
Hello everyone. With my recent proposition to model a Union Pacific route near me in HO, I am looking for a good site to get HO Scale Union Pacific locomotives from. I have always liked Internet Trains, but their Union Pacific inventory is deminishing. I have looked on Google for some good stores, but I can't seem to find any. If you know of a good online hobby shop that has alot of Union Pacific stuff, please feel free to link to it. Thx for reading.

-Skylar

If it exists, modeltrainstuff will have it. Pre-merger UP locomotives have been diminishing in supply at retail but I also see lot on e-bay. If you're modeling the modern UP, you really should not have problems finding anything.

Thanks for all of your recommendations. And yes, I am modeling the modern UP. But, It is kinda hard to find a decent UP SD70M. Athearn Genesis discontinued all of their UP SD70Ms, which is kind of a problem. But, they are making another version of their AC4400s, which is good. Their are alot of new modern UP diesels coming out. Athearn Genesis has came out with some nice SD60Ms, and their are alot of UP versions, and countless others. But, here is another thing. On the line I plan on modelling, their is alot of run-throughs, and their is a mix of power through their. You can see anything from a GP-15 to a SD90MAC! And all of the power is not UP power. You can see just about anything on the Hoxie Sub. Since I like to do things ultra-realistic, not all of the locomotives I get for the layout will be UP!

Thanks for all of your help.

-quakers1

Back