Beer Trucks/Decales

MikeJ

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about changing my layout plans now and adding another beverage distributor business to my layout.

That being said Athearn has a very nice, but discontinued selection of Ford C trucks that are side loader beer trucks, but I can't get them anymore.

Anyhow, anyone know of any stores or places where I could get beer trucks. Or at the very least decales and I'll just buy generic side loaders from the hobby store and decal them my self. 003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
boley (i think) made some, but they are not of the tractor trailer type. they are just the box type truck that have the roll up doors on both sides if that makes sense.

Boley does make the straight body side loaders and I have one of there's. Yesterday I bought from Walthers the Pike Stuff Diamond Tool and Die Company building. I'm not going to use that building as a tool and die shop instead I am going to use it as an add on and maybe kit bash it with Walthers Central Beverage Distributors and turn that into the American Soda Water company.

I'm still trying to find decales though, that's the thing that's been challenging, I should look up Digi Com.

magic pan bakeries looks like it is the same kit, just with the storage tanks. there is someone on ebay that also sometimes lists beverage company decals. i think he prints them himself, and will resize them for you.

which particular brand are you looking for? just found a bud, coors, lone star. think he does miller and so on. also some other companies. ive bought some decals from him before. i have also had a couple curl up instead of sticking, but i think that was more on m lack of surface prep.

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about changing my layout plans now and adding another beverage distributor business to my layout.

That being said Athearn has a very nice, but discontinued selection of Ford C trucks that are side loader beer trucks, but I can't get them anymore.

Anyhow, anyone know of any stores or places where I could get beer trucks. Or at the very least decales and I'll just buy generic side loaders from the hobby store and decal them my self.View attachment 46591
Sir, for custom decals try Josh Muma at bedlamcreations.com I ordered custom decals from Josh for years. Great work. Tell him Brad from Promotional Trucks referred you. Brad

I would look at CMW. They have a number of beer trucks available and I have also seen some of their trucks custom painted for other beer brands on ebay.

Contact Josh Muma at Bedlam Creations for Custom made water slide decals. Great work and decent prices. No minimums. Tell him Promotionaltrucks sent you.

Back