Badger Airbrush Garage Sale

Red Oak & Western

As I've mentioned in other threads, I own a Badger 150 airbrush. The other day, I went looking for the manual. Now, I'll admit that I use the FSP method of filing (Flat Surface Piles). Not finding it in a reasonable amount of time, I figured I'd go to Badger's website and download a PDF copy of the manual. No such luck. Badger does say "Pardon our dust during our site renovations."

However, I did find an area Badger calls the "Garage Sale". There are some real bargains there. I purchased a Model 175 Crescendo for $25. I placed the order online through PayPal, and received the airbrush 4 days later. The reason it was on sale is the engraving on one side is upside down.

Anyway, I just wanted to share the opportunity to pick up a bargain.

Wow, thanks for the post. I think I might order the paint rack, I've been looking for them. Might order a new brush too.

i myself will be ordering a 150 aswell. But now they wont be accepting paypal for 72hrs. Anyone know what comes with these? is it just the brush and no braided hose,bottles?

It's just the brush - no hose, cup, or bottle adapter. It did include the wrench and instruction book. That wasn't a problem for me, since all Badger accessories fit all Badger brushes.

Kj

I just had them put a hold on the gold plated 360 (duh not 650 - don't know where I got that...) for me. I got out my old Badger 200 that has been sitting on the shelf for about 20 years. Amazing what I found along with it as I haven't looked in that cupboard much for ....well, almost 20 years. The airbrush was exactly where I had put after the last time I used it. The nozzle was still in the glass jar where I had set it to soak in diosol. Only problem was the diosol had evaporated over the 2 decades. I even had a can of the propellant still sitting there with the regulator (the one you are supposed to remove when not in use) attached. Took it out and it still works...... Found all the rest of the airbrush and a bunch of spare parts I had purchased just before its last use and decided to see if it still worked. Took it out to the spray booth, assembled all the parts, put some diluted India ink in the spray bottle, and gave it a try. No go it just blows bubbles in the bottle. Nozzle is clogged. Oh well I guess I will wait for the new one.

I also found a bag of 20 or so Radio Shack toggle switches that have been sitting up there all that time, and several other things I had forgotten I had and could have used as I rebuilt the layout..........

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh, I might be able to get a new tip, but I won't really need it once I get the 360 Universal. I originally had 2 nozzles for the brush and ruined one right off the bat by accidentally leaving it without cleaning overnight. I pledge to do much better with the new one.

Back