Bachman Track

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here) - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section. - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

I bought a small N scale Bachman set and some additional track, the trac-loc(?) style with the molded plastic ballast. I was wondering if a manufacturer made a bridge section that is compatible and snaps into place with this track? My layout is a folded over oval and rather than crossing over a tunnel I would prefer a through truss bridge.. Thanks.
EZ-TRack. That's it came with the set. Thank you for the quick and informative reply Tony. I did a google search but must have used the incorrect key words. Jumping back into the hobby after 25 years has been a real steep learning curve.


Well-Known Member
Staff member
No problem mate and welcome back to the fold. After 25 years, yeah, I'm sure your seeing one or two minor changes to the hobby :)

I started out with EZ Track, but that was a fair while ago so am not up to date with what is available for it or "exactly" what you need to "google". My best advice would be to go to the Bachmann site and see what they have available for EZ Track then look to retailers to buy, you'll probably get a better deal.


Well-Known Member
Search on ebay for Bachmann track and you'll find it. Say what you want, if it's not on ebay, it doesn't exist. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to