Bachman Spectrum

OBS

Structure Fan
Anyone familiar with this line? I was at a local train convention today and saw a few Spectrum buildings, I really like them since they were a little Art Deco-ish. They were all a little pricey for my tastes, and I saw when I got home that the line is discontinued. I can't seem to find any pictures or information about the line on the internet.

I'd really just like to see some more pictures of the Spectrum structures.

If you go on the GAP City pictures on this forum you will see all of them. I bought all of them when they 1st came out & only paid $19.00 for each kit.
After they came on the market for about 6 months the price went way up. Most of the structures at the higher price were about $119.00 ea. & then they started losing interest because of the cost. After about a year they stopped making them. They are beautiful building kits & I have had them on 3 diff. layouts over the years.
If no one else has any of these buildings I could take a photo of each building & post it here in this topic.

Larry

Last edited by a moderator:
I went thru the photo's in the GAP topic & found a photo of 3 of the buildings.
The 3 on the left side of the scratchbuilt building are the Spectrum models.

larry

Here's 2 more of the buildings, but, not close up. they are on the left of the Diner. They are the Brownstones.

Larry

At the show today, they wanted around $140 for the tall buildings, around $70 for the smaller ones. :(

Back