Atlas blowout sale.

migalyto

Don’t know if this of any interest to anyone living in the area. Could possibly be some gems to be had.

mail

The Atlas "NOT Going Out of Business" Warehouse Sale
Dear Atlas Insider,
We want to let you know about an exclusive “Atlas Insider” special event coming next month. Atlas will be opening their warehouse doors on Saturday, December 8th from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm for a HUGE, ONE-DAY BLOWOUT SALE. The sale will be located in our Norman Street warehouse in Hillside, NJ.
The shelves of the Atlas warehouse are overflowing with duplicate archive items, decorated pre-production and test samples, as well as products with damaged or missing packaging. Now is your chance to get your hands on Atlas products spanning the last 20 years at significant, discounted pricing on N, HO and O scale locomotives, freight cars, body shells, structures, track and more.
This is a CASH ONLY event.
You must RSVP to be allowed entry into the sale. Click here to RSVP to the sale.
Be on the lookout for weekly updates on what products will be featured along with pricing examples and other important details.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you there!

Atlas Model Railroad Co. Inc.
378 Florence Avenue
Hillside, NJ 07205
Atlas Model Railroad Co. Privacy Policy

They didn't send me one :(. A rowboat across the Pacific and a hitch hike across the US would have been quite the adventure.

That would be nice, but for me to save enough to cover transportation costs, let alone have them be good deals after that, I would have to buy a lot of merchandise. 1779 miles for me.

Looks like its been postponed, more time to make your travel plans.

mail

The Atlas Warehouse Sale Postponed

Dear Atlas Insider,

Due to an overwhelming response for available tickets, and a concern for inclement winter weather, Atlas is postponing the planned Warehouse Sale until 2019. When the new date is announced, individuals who have ordered tickets for the previous event will be emailed with the opportunity to get tickets first. Once that special ordering period is over, remaining tickets (if any) will be made available to the rest of the Atlas Insiders Email List.

Current Golden Spike Club members with membership cards from 2018 or 2019 will also be admitted.

Updated information about the sale will be forthcoming.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Atlas Model Railroad Co. Inc.
378 Florence Avenue
Hillside, NJ 07205

Atlas Model Railroad Co. Privacy Policy

Back