April 2019 photo fun

Rico

BN Modeller
Well I got a real surprise in the mail the other day (thanx Jerome!) and I figure it's worthy of starting a "MPF" thread! :D
(monthly photo fun?)
Here's A&P 1206 bringing FMP 63 into Spencer.
I hear 63 will take over switching chores at the paper mill and 1206 will be heading over to the oil seed plant for a long term lease.

20190416_173933.jpg

Last edited:
You know the story behind the police and donuts?????

Donut shops were usually the earliest thing open for patrol officers to a cup of coffee and snack during 3rd shift patrols.

This is before the 24 hour convenience stores and fast food restaurants opening for breakfast.

Patrick, I am well aware of this. I was a state trooper in Florida in the early 70's and spent many hours on the midnight shift and learned where the best donut shops were. There were a few convenience store around, but the coffee wasn't the best back then and by that time of night the donuts were stale, better used as hockey pucks. Nothing like a good fresh donut in the middle of the night.

While the wife and rest of the family love them, I find Krispy Kreme way to sweet for my taste. They always stop at Dunkin' for an old fashioned for the "old" man. My grandson reminds me I'm old quite often....little smart ***. lol

Well I got a real surprise in the mail the other day (thanx Jerome!) and I figure it's worthy of starting a "MPF" thread! :D
(monthly photo fun?)
Here's A&P 1206 bringing FMP 63 into Spencer.
I hear 63 will take over switching chores at the paper mill and 1206 will be heading over to the oil seed plant for a long term lease.

View attachment 36167

You never know where those A&P locos will pop up! ;)

20190226_124813.jpg

Very cool Karl!
Didn't know the A&P had centercabs, wonder what the history is there...

By the way, anyone up to starting a May '19 Photo Fun thread??????

Back