Anyone going with me? Fine Scale Model Expo

Really? It's already the middle of 2019, and y'all don't even have a date set yet?

1561335982623.png

This is down in the corner when I click on the link, if you're interested in going.

I'm not interested in going, especially since there is no physical address for me to go. The OP hasn't been back since his post that started this thread, and if my suspicions are correct, we may well never see him or her again.

I'm not interested in going, especially since there is no physical address for me to go. The OP hasn't been back since his post that started this thread, and if my suspicions are correct, we may well never see him or her again.

Yup, advertising in advance... Would be curious to know what email was used for site registration.

No doubt advertising, however, it is a legitimate and very good event. I've never been able to go to it, as it falls too close to the Amherst show in Springfield in January. if you're into craftsman level structure builds, it's worth considering. They have a Facebook page. The past presenters and clinics look very good.

Back