After 40 yrs,

yardmaster54

After 40 years since the last time my friend and I tried to build a HO layout we are trying again. My friend. Charlie has a large finished basement that we are building the layout in. We have had a lot of set backs already. Charlie getting injured, flooded basement and family moving into the basement. All of this has cost us at least a 2 year delay. I only get 1 day a week to work on the layout and Charlie doesn't like to work on it by himself, so its a slow process. We went to several auctions ,sales and e-bay to buy scenery, buildings, rollingstock and engines. We have over 500 rolling stock and 100 locomotives. Not sure how many buildings and autos we have. We kind of went crazy buying things. We are using Bachmann DCC E-Z command and modeling 1970's thru 2000's era.
Thanks,
Yardmaster 54

Welcome aboard yardmaster54. It sounds like you have a good start on all of the equipment so far. Hopefully your building the layout will get a little easier soon.

Welcome aboard. It's nice to get new members to the forum. Let us know haw things are moving along.

Back