Adding a smoke generator to my brush fire scene.

Thanks Jerome. I decide to also add a still photo to the post. A track worker and a road foreman are on the scene making sure trains use caution passing the fire. It's hard to see the smoke in the still though.

George

brush_fire_scene_1.JPG

Last edited:
Nice...I have a burned out scene that since it's in the back section of the layout it goes un-noticed by most. I'll add a smoke generator and the smoke should attract their attention.

Who's make is the fire engine...I like the operating lights.

Thanks George.

Greg

Nice...I have a burned out scene that since it's in the back section of the layout it goes un-noticed by most. I'll add a smoke generator and the smoke should attract their attention.
Yes it will Greg. You might what to add a on / off switch. I have one for the fire truck lights and another for the smoke generator.

George

George: Yes...I will since I have a control panel that handles a lot of the lighting and accessory lighting on the layout. Where did you find that engine with all its lights? Walthers' used to handle some engines with lights, but no longer do and I can't find any engines with lights.

Thanks.

Greg

You mean the fire engine Greg? Yes it's a Walther's product. At first I tried to drill out the light bar but had to abandon the idea after I cracked it. I guess I could have bought another truck but decided to make a light bar and installed some ultra small LEDS. I bought a board to flash them. I think it was around $15.00. If I had to do it again I would be more careful in drilling out the original light bar. I think that would work.

George

Back