a rant

+1 on a lot of good stuff on Diesel Detailer.

However, this one (Model Railroader Forums) is my most visited, followed by Diesel Detailer and then a couple of others to a lesser extent. Diesel Detailer is rather tightly focused on what it's name implies, and does that well. Some great detailers on there.

Now you know why I don't go the HO Yardsale to sell or buy. Jerks and A-Holes in charge.

Yup. Its as if its one of those type of exclusive clubs where the owner of his little treehouse will pull up the rope on anyone he doesnt like. Heaven forbid the jackass would ever actually try to work with someone that just wants to post a listing instead of just acting like a nazi about it. It makes me think this guy is just on a powertrip. Ive also heard he is kind of a scumbag towards new listers as well. Ive never been impressed with HO-yard sale to begin with because of the lowlives in charge to begin with.

Originally Posted by chevellssguy. Yup. Its as if its one of those type of exclusive clubs where the owner of his little treehouse will pull up the rope on anyone he doesnt like. Heaven forbid the jackass would ever actually try to work with someone that just wants to post a listing instead of just acting like a nazi about it. It makes me think this guy is just on a powertrip. Ive also heard he is kind of a scumbag towards new listers as well. Ive never been impressed with HO-yard sale to begin with because of the lowlives in charge to begin with.
I'm still rolling over this one about the club owner and his little treehouse! lol :)

I treid to use HO yardsale and was totally confused and lost, then I forgot how to get into Yahoo, and since it collects personal info, I can't create new screen identity to get in,and it won't let me retrieve or tell me what is my password!
I wasn't impressed, anyway.

Anyway,. there is a For Sale thread down at the bottom here, so your son can list here.
Then, if he wants to fool with it, there is ebay...just saying.

good luck to him!!!
:)

Anyway,. there is a For Sale thread down at the bottom here, so your son can list here.
Then, if he wants to fool with it, there is ebay...just saying.

good luck to him!!!
:)
i did by suprisingly havent had much luck :confused:

Back