A different side of Fullerton Railfanning

Nice video. I looked at some of your others as well, and I guess that the most interesting thing is the amount of left-hand running that they do there. Great to see that GP60 with the ATSF colors on it. I explained that to folks in the Coffee Shop last month. Has to do with the lease agreement...they are kept in those colors even with re-paints for the term of the lease.

Willie

Wow! A videographer who shoots stable stuff! I am so sick of shaky videos, intentional or not.

I look forward to seeing more of your stuff, Hybrid.

Nice video. I looked at some of your others as well, and I guess that the most interesting thing is the amount of left-hand running that they do there. Great to see that GP60 with the ATSF colors on it. I explained that to folks in the Coffee Shop last month. Has to do with the lease agreement...they are kept in those colors even with re-paints for the term of the lease.

Willie

Interesting! That's awesome to know, was wondering why they were painted that way still.

Wow! A videographer who shoots stable stuff! I am so sick of shaky videos, intentional or not.

I look forward to seeing more of your stuff, Hybrid.

Glad you enjoyed! I myself was getting tired of seeing shaky videos so recently I've decided to help contribute to the community with quality stable video. I've been experimenting with different tactics here and there the last few weeks and I think its coming along. I'm working on many different projects to share with you guys so stay tuned! Thank you for all the support!

Those WB light engines could have left a train at Esperanza or it was a power move to the Harbors

Back