Search results

1. UPBrad

1999 Athearn Napa Promotional HO Set Value/Collectability?

Does anyone know anything about the 1999 Napa Auto Parts Athearn HO Train Sets? Were they strictly a promotional item available to the stores? I can only find one on the internet and they want a pretty insane price. Any info/advice/opinions/comments are much appreciated!
  2. UPBrad

Central Iowa (Model) Railroad Club (Des Moines)

Does anyone know anything about CIRC at the fair grounds? My cousin wants to go see how the big bridge they are building is going but I can't find a website or any valid information on the web. I found a website CIRR but it looks like 17 year old information. Thanks, UPBrad
  3. UPBrad

DCC Decoder help

Can someone steer me toward a dcc decoder for my Broadway Limited CNW SD40-2 and/or my Proto 2000 CNW SD45. They're both supposed to have plugs, I've never done this before but I want sound and I want the correct sound. Any help is greatly appreciated!
  4. UPBrad

I just bought a Broadway Limited

I just bought an HO Broadway Limited SD40-2 C&NW on ebay for $66.56. Does that sound like a good price? It doesn't have sound but it is still in it's original sealed bag. The listing said DCC but #369 is listed as "powered, no sound" so he's confused or lying.

Back