Search results

1. J

O scale two rail track

does any one have for sale any of the older atlas 2 rail flex with the black plastic ties, they have a lower profile and in my opinion it looks better, I want to use this outside and anything with wood ties would deteriorate I posted in the for sale with no success, also looked on ebay, may have...
  2. J

The greater Kansas City Model Railroad Club Pic's

Heres some pic's of our club road we're located in the same building as the Kansas City Northern 16" gauge railroad, this is HO scale, it's a three level road the first level is storage tracks with est. 50 train cap. second level is Small yard and four town sites on to the third level is where...
  3. J

Kansas City Northern pic's

Here's some of the KCN one shot is the Kansas City Southern train set, one is the Missouri pacific set, and some of Mopac being shopped
  4. J

Rc

Ok, I've talked over some ideas with a few peple and battery power in O scale is out, so track power for outside is what I'm going with, now I still want to use RC for control, will RC control for racecar's work,will the speed servo and direction servo in these work for railroading also, as you...
  5. J

sorry

sorry bout poastin twice! JR
  6. J

newbe!!

Howdy! been exploring the site and I'm glad I found it, got some question's , any one use battery power, RC, outside O gauge, I know the G gagers are useing this type of control, my question's are, is the G stuff small enough to use in O gauge? if so what and where do I start with? one other...
  7. J

newbe!!

Howdy! been exploring the site and I'm glad I found it, got some question's , any one use battery power, RC, outside O gauge, I know the G gagers are useing this type of control, my question's are, is the G stuff small enough to use in O gauge? if so what and where do I start with? one other...
  8. J

new to the site

This is the first time on this site, if I go about poasting wrong let me know. I was wondering, any one do battery, RC outside in O gauge, have a guzillon question on this subject! JR
  9. J

new to the site

Hellooooooooooow, hellooooOOOoooow any one in here?? I was hopping to see all kinds of talk gonig on, have some questions on some G16 loco's were runnin, any one opperating these kind's of equipment??

Back