Search results

1. J

O-gauge roll call

O scale two rail, JR, you know I'm still at a lost as to where the switchman came from, there under my name in the avatar area??? I'm a hogger not a switch man, actually I'm every thing here at the KCN, engineer, switchman,mechanic,conductor I've written the moderators and ask but no response...
  2. J

O scale two rail track

thanks I'll try to give him a call!! JR
  3. J

WTB, Steam Engine, O Scale, 2-Rail

THAT IS A NICE LOCO!!! GLAD YOU FOUND SOMETHING YOU LIKE, i MAY HAVE TO GIVE EBAY A LOOK SEE THANKS FOR THE PIC'S JR
  4. J

whats to brag about? yes Mikes train house loco are moderately priced, do you own the mth company
  5. J

Brain, atlas has some nice steam loco's are you looking for 2 or 3 rail, the have both, but the 2 rail are not cheap 5 to 6 hundred dollars, I have a pennsy AHM kit less the motorizing kit that gos with it, thats the catch, to find a motorizing kit they are as rare as hens teeth
  6. J

O scale two rail track

been there done that, this is why I'm here, thank you
  7. J

O scale two rail track

does any one have for sale any of the older atlas 2 rail flex with the black plastic ties, they have a lower profile and in my opinion it looks better, I want to use this outside and anything with wood ties would deteriorate I posted in the for sale with no success, also looked on ebay, may have...
  8. J

7&1/2" rails

Hummm, no one was going to take them, why not just leave them up? I'm sure they were of interest here JR
  9. J

7&1/2" rails

so where are all of these pic's at?, would like to see them! JR
  10. J

Live Diesel?

the F units we use on the KCN are 16"gauge we had given some serous thought on replacement engines, the Honda three cylinder diesels are close to the 4 cylinder Wisconsin That we are using now there is enough room in our scale Blomberg trucks to place traction motors in them and replace the...
  11. J

The greater Kansas City Model Railroad Club Pic's

Heres some pic's of our club road we're located in the same building as the Kansas City Northern 16" gauge railroad, this is HO scale, it's a three level road the first level is storage tracks with est. 50 train cap. second level is Small yard and four town sites on to the third level is where...
  12. J

Kansas City Northern pic's

Jim, its fun but takes up allot of time, just to keep the old girls running, allot of track work!but theres allot of good company I have met and made some very good friends!! have cussed allot, have laughed allot more,and buy the way $50,000.00 won't touch it, one set(an engine and three...
  13. J

You bet, our season starts next weekend May 3rd until the last weekend of sept.
  14. J

Here's some of the KCN one shot is the Kansas City Southern train set, one is the Missouri pacific set, and some of Mopac being shopped
  15. J

Photos of our narrow gauge operation, the RVRY.

Very nice!!! very prototypical!!, is this 15" gauge? what kind of structure are there on your road? we have the mandatory things that make it a railroad, station, bridge, tunnel, small yard, grade crossing with full size flashers donated from one of the city's railroad a block signal that shows...
  16. J

new to the site

I didn't give out any site must be some one Else I have no idea what you mean about the Houston zoo any way I would like to Post more pic's and would be interested to see some of yours!! we have a club member that's in the process of constructing a 3" scale 16" gauge pacific I know thats odd but...
  17. J

new to the site

your right a flame war is not what I want ether but you could use a little more finesse with your statements these are vintage train sets and were made and sold this way, we have taken great pains to keep them in original condition, the Kansas city southern set was the original set that ran in...
  18. J

problems in train clubs

This sounds a bit strange, I've been in the Kansas City Model RR club sence 1975, never has a snake, like you talked about reared it's ugly head, this borders on bazar! is there no pres. or vice, or any kind of authority in your club? anyway sounds like you have made the right dissision, and...
  19. J

Rc

Rico, good info, thank's for the site, has helped!! JR
  20. J

Rc

Ok, I've talked over some ideas with a few peple and battery power in O scale is out, so track power for outside is what I'm going with, now I still want to use RC for control, will RC control for racecar's work,will the speed servo and direction servo in these work for railroading also, as you...

Back