Search results

1. wheeler1963

Custom Decals Needed

I've never made decals before. I've always had my RR's decals made by Rail Graphics, Highball etc. Just wondering if one of the members here can made me some custom decals? Just a simple "Jerry's Truck & Electric" in black, and a few "JTEX" also. I would of course pay for them. The ones I...
  2. wheeler1963

JTEX A switcher junkyard

I'd like to. I painted all of the upper windows with a translucent green paint. I think it'll look good lighted.
  3. wheeler1963

Martin Luther King Day Give Away

Other sizes, scale and not scale also
  4. wheeler1963

As an afterthought. I painted wheelsets Today. I could have used all of these for our contest. Close to 500 I think. LOL
  5. wheeler1963

Something totally different for me

She has the Mickey 90th anniversary set she puts around the tree. For now this sits on the top shelve in the train room. She mentioned that but I nixed it until I retire and we have our last home. She comes down to the train room and looks around. That's about all she wants to be involved...
  6. wheeler1963

Something totally different for me

Not my usual scale but my wife is a huge Disney fan. So I started collecting the villains cars for her.
  7. wheeler1963

Gary, send me a PM with your address and I'll get this in the mail to you. Thanks to everyone who played along.
  8. wheeler1963

And we have a winner with an exact guess!! I will wait for our judge to post the picture with the correct number of wheelsets. thanks to all for playing along.
  9. wheeler1963

Last chance, 30 minutes to go.
  10. wheeler1963

JTEX A switcher junkyard

Acrylic Antique white wash for mortar, then a light wash of black to tone it done some.
  11. wheeler1963

JTEX A switcher junkyard

Machine shop finished and in it's permanent home.
  12. wheeler1963

OK folks, just under 12 hours to go before we declare the winner. Any last guesses, get them in before midnite.
  13. wheeler1963

JTEX A switcher junkyard

Just on a few older 6 axle Athearn SD40-2'S. They need their axles and gears re-worked is all.
  14. wheeler1963

JTEX A switcher junkyard

Also found some decals for my tank trucks. They were for a tank car, but I liked the northern Illinois connection.
  15. wheeler1963

JTEX A switcher junkyard

Finishing up on a Walthers Machine Shop.
  16. wheeler1963

OK, here's the updated list. 103 D&J 111 TLOC 122 PRR Modeler 140 McLeod 149 Rico 160 1/2 Jazz Dad ;) 188 Moermusic 190 Willie 196 Ianacole 198 Patrick 200 Bklynman01 201 Malibu43 234 Sirfoldalot 239 Alcomotive 240 Wigwag 244 Biggracing 252 2tracks 275 Geetee This is all I have...
  17. wheeler1963

I'll put a like on your post so you know I counted your entry.
  18. wheeler1963

I'm way over due. Lets have a little holiday fun. I'm sure everyone remembers the guess how many jelly beans are in the jar contests. Well, being that I missed Christmas, I figured I'd do Martin Luther King Day. Here's the deal. Guess how many wheel-sets are in this pile, and I'll give you...
  19. wheeler1963

JTEX A switcher junkyard

And finished the fuel offloading area. Guardrails installed and a light coat of weathering applied. I will have to dig out an area on the layout because it goes below grade.
  20. wheeler1963

JTEX A switcher junkyard

After 15 years, I finally finished this gantry crane.

Back